Monday, April 13, 2009

Party of Five






So we're a party of five. Crazy huh. I think it's going to take me a while to get over that. It's still shocking to me.
Well lots has happened since the last post. Kamalu's piko fell off when we were in the hospital. I gave him his first bath the day we came home from the hospital. He had a lot of sticky residue on him from all the medical tape. He didn't enjoy it that much. It was a little sad that we broke a tradition. My grandma Kaluna Yuen gave my brothers, me, Ku'uliko and Kalei our first baths. I wish she could've given Kamalu his but he had to settle on me to do it.
Our Kamalu is growing so fast. As you can see he's getting some chub on him. When we first got to the hospital he weighed 9lbs. 1oz. and when we left he was 9lbs. 9oz. Then when we went to the doctor the following Monday he was 10lbs. He's definitely growing. He's talking a little now, well cooing. It's really cute.
Now Kalei says, "Cheese!" when you take his picture. That's what he was doing in the picture but his mouth was full of crackers.
Well I'll post our Easter pictures next.









No comments: