Sunday, April 19, 2009

New pictures of Kamalu



So I noticed that I didn't post any pictures of Kamalu the last time. We had a home visit this past Wednesday and the lady weighed him and he was 10 lbs. 14 oz. I can't believe how much weight he has gained and so quickly. I guess I can since he's been eating tons. It's like he's constantly eating. I noticed that Kamalu is filling out the 0-3 month sleepers that he has. He's way too big for newborn size stuff already. I actually put him in a 3-6 month sleeper tonight. It's not that big on him. Well I'll keep taking pictures and putting them up here so you all can see how much he's growing. A hui hou!



2 comments:

Sibbett_Ohana said...

getting so big!! Love the pix..

Noelle said...

I love that second picture with his arms spread out. He's getting big! Alia is still so tiny. I love it when they start filling out. So cute!