Monday, April 20, 2009

At the park



The weather's been really nice so I decided to take the kids to the park. It was a nice walk. Kamalu and Kalei were in the stroller and Ku'uliko walked. She got tired on the way back but we made it there and back. The kids had lots of fun on the swings and playground. Kalei kept going too close to the sidewalk by the road so we only stayed for 1/2 an hour. We went and said hi to some horses that were across the street. Kalei didn't want to leave. He loves making horse noises. When we came back, we found some boxes that my mom and Kainoa's parents sent us. The kids opened it up and both of the boxes had Thomas the Train toys in it. Kalei loves them. He loved them so much, he fell asleep holding one. Everyone had a nap after the park. I hope the weather stays nice so we can go for walks again.












3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Miki! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Our comp broke, life happened, etc.. but I'm around in the tech world a little more now. I'm so glad to see pics of all your bebes! I CANT BELIEVE how big they are, and that you have 3! Are they all feeling better? How is baby with his RSV? is it recurrant? Anyway, lots of catching up! email me when you have time: kristentuifua{at}yahoo{dot}com. Love you!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

You are super mom!!! I know moms who dread taking their kids out all by themselves let alone 3 kids!! U hit it sistah!! The weather is getting nice here too...really loving it. Good job mommy!!!

Lana and Micah said...

love the latest pics!