Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kamalu's Blessing



Here are some pictures that we took after Kamalu's blessing. I love the way that Ku'uliko is posing in the group picture. What a ham! My mom made Kamalu blessing outfit. She's made all of the kids' blessing clothes. She's made them for all of her grandchildren. It's a nice tradition.
We were so happy that so many people came to support our little Kamalu. He was such a good baby during the blessing. I think that all of our kids had their eyes open as they were blessed.
We are still in the hospital and we'll hopefully leave tomorrow. He still congested so he needs the suction treatment. Other than that, the doctor said that he could've went home today if he didn't need the treatment. He's been doing good with everything else.
I really miss Ku'uliko and Kalei. I've been here all day and night. Kainoa goes home at night since only one parent can sleep here. Kalei has been sick so I didn't want him coming to the hospital. Ku'uliko visited us along with Kainoa's mom. She was so worried about Kamalu. It was so cute. My mom came and visited yesterday too. She left today and I wish we didn't have to be in the hospital when she left but she said that she'll probably come back in the summer. I hope so.
Well that's it for now. Hopefully the next post will be from home. A hui hou!

1 comment: