Friday, April 3, 2009

Home sweet home


Looks like a ref after a field goal attempt saying, "It's good."



Hooray, we're home. It's so good to be home. Ku'uliko and Kalei were so cute when we walked through the door. I love when they're happy to see me.
Here's a couple of pictures of Kamalu in his cute hospital gown. His IV was in his right arm. They had to tape his hand and arm to this padded wooden board to keep it in place. He has little circle patches on his cheeks. Those were for holding the oxygen tubes in place. He stopped needing oxygen the second day we were there and I didn't get a picture of that. For some reason, I thought I had left the camera at home. He was such a good baby despite all the tubes and wires that were attached to his little body. All the nurses said he was such a cute baby. I kept thinking, "Yeah, I know." Nah, but of course I think he's super cute since he's our son.
Well thanks to everyone for all their prayers. Hopefully he won't need to go back for any suction treatment but if so, it's okay because it'll only help him get better. I'll keep you updated.

4 comments:

Christina said...

I'm glad to hear he is home and doing better. It's so hard to see little ones being sick. He IS super cute though =p

Lana and Micah said...

Awww, what a cutie! Good to hear that you guys are doing well and that baby is home safely. :0)

Take Care!

Noelle said...

Oh my gosh! I don't know were I've been. I thought I had added you to all my lists that update itself but I apparently didn't. I'm so glad that he's doing better and that he gets to come home again. He is SO cute Miki! It sounds like you guys are doing great and having fun being a family of 5. Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know I wanted to call you but we were only there for a week and luke got really sick. He is such a cutie!!!