Friday, March 6, 2009

Still waiting....


So I'm still pregnant as most of you know. I'm 39 weeks today-the longest I've ever been pregnant. I think this baby is trying to break some record or something. Tuesday is my scheduled c-section and I can't wait. I think everyone knows how impatient I'm getting. I'm trying to be better and just go with the flow but sometimes it's hard to withstand all the pain. I keep praying for patience and relief. I've made it this far so what's a couple more days, right? 4 more days...I can do it. I'm supposedly scheduled for 11:30 am but it could get moved up. I'm thinking by noon we'll have our baby boy. I keep trying to picture in my mind what he'll look like. Is he going to look like Kalei or Ku'uliko or maybe he'll be blonde and blue eyed? Who knows? We know for sure that he won't be born bald. At 32 weeks I had an ultrasound and you could already see wavy hair all over his head. We shall see.
We're excited because tomorrow we'll be picking up my mom from the airport. The kids are excited, especially Ku'uliko since she understands what's going on. It'll be nice to have my mom here to be another person to support me and to help me with the kids. A girl needs her mom at times like these.
Well I guess if I don't post anything for a while, you'll know why. I'll try and get pictures on here as soon as the baby comes. This blog has been kind of like my pregnancy diary. Sorry if I bored any of you with all the details. It's been kind of fun in a way...at least for me. Thanks to everyone that's been so supportive of us and this baby. A hui hou!

5 comments:

Feki Pouha said...

Aloha to you Miki...this includes our prayers and breathing techniques and good luck to Kainoa...

Imua

Unknown said...

Congratulations Miki!! Hope you're doing well as well as the rest of the family! Take care of yourself! Love you guys! Give everyone our love!

Feki Pouha said...

Congrats you guys...heard from your mom today...

Kainoa dont forget to rub Miki's feet and massage her.

aurite!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Hey Miki,

CONGRATS GUYS!! SAY HI TO AUNTY AND HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF THE NEW BABY. Love you guys!

Suzy said...

Congratulations Miki and family! My good friend is being induced tomorrow too. she is in CO, having her 3rd, and it is also a boy. take care-i know your mom will be a great help-tell her hello for me!