Friday, November 20, 2009

Some funny pictures









So here's some pictures of the kids being their silly selves. Not much has been happening. I've been trying my best to eat healthier this week but I haven't had a whole lot of time to exercise. I was better with the exercising last week. Now I have to stop making excuses and be better so hopefully I can lose some weight.
What else? Hmmm....two words, NEW MOON! I decided on Monday that I was going to try and read the first two books again before the movie but I got distracted. It was Wednesday night and I was halfway through Twilight when I gave up and started reading New Moon. I wanted to finish it before the movie so I stayed up until 2 am this morning and I finished it. That's the fastest I've ever read a 500 page book.
We watched the 2pm show today. I'm not a hardcore fan so we didn't go to the midnight showing but I figured we should still go before it gets too crowded. We got to the theater at 12:30 and we were the second in line. Our showing wasn't too crowded. We took Kamalu with us while Shaun watched the other two kids. He was so good during the movie. Hardly made any noise unlike a little boy that sat right next to Kainoa with his parents. Anyway, the girl that stood in front of us in line said, "Oh, you have such a good husband." I know. I know. She tried to get her husband to come but he wouldn't. I was like the one of the very few that wore a Twilight shirt. The only reason I have one is because my in-laws gave it to me for my birthday. Anyway, I totally enjoyed the movie. It was awesome. It was all that it was hyped up to be. New Moon is my least favorite book out of the series so I wasn't sure how I would like the movie. I thought that they did a really good job fitting in so much of the book into the movie. There was action. Werewolves and vampires. The fighting scenes were great and Aro was freaky. That's all I'm going to say about that. Hope everyone that wants to see it can go.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha. I don't have to convince David to go, we both want to go to see it. We still haven't gone to see it yet. Hopefully next week or so! Glad you enjoyed it! I have heard mixed reviews so I'm not going to set my expectations too high! :P

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Cant wait to see it!!!