Monday, November 30, 2009

Go Cougs!


So these pictures are in order of most recent to last week. I'm too lazy to put them in the right order. Saturday was exciting. BYU won in overtime to Utah. 26-23. What a sweet game. I wasn't there for the game but I met up with everyone on the field. It was so crazy with all the people rushing the field. I can't believe that I went with the kids but it was fun. Coach Mendenhall presented all the seniors with blankets and we got to meet him. Well I've met him before but it was super special to be there for RJ. Emi gave him a McDouble and Coke lei and I made him a spam musubi and Cheetos lei. We saw some people eyeing down his leis. Moreso the McDouble since I'm sure not a lot of people knew what the musubis were.




The profile of the starting center for BYU.


At home before the game. Everyone's wearing BYU shirts.

Kalei eating pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving Day. I had no idea he liked pumpkin pie. Thanksgiving was great. All the food was so good. Ilima made the turkey, mashed potatoes, and the rolls. Mom made a ham. I made the sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, and the pies-banana cream, apple, and pumpkin. It was fun to be with all the family. Kainoa's parents came down for the last two BYU games. It was nice to have them here with us.

I love Kamalu showing his teeth in this picture.

The boys in matching shirts.

Kalei being his cute kolohe self.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

So cool! I would've eyed your musubi any day! Your kids are so cute and getting so big!

Darah said...

LOVE the pictures Miki! And I would take a musubi lei over a Mcdouble lei any day too! Glad you guys enjoyed having the extended family there too!

Unknown said...

I love the leis! awesome!

Anonymous said...

HeyMiki!
Im trying to get our christmas cards sent out and was wondering if i could get your address. You can email it to me. THanks!!