Friday, September 4, 2009

New pictures




So here are some funny pictures. The first is of Liko showing that she's three. Then there's my brother Shaun eating a piece of BBQ chicken pizza that I made a couple of days ago. We wanted to show how thin the crust was. Then it was my bro-in-law RJ's birthday on Tuesday. This is the cake that I made him. He plays for BYU and I figured this cake with pump him up for their first game this weekend. Here's a picture of Kamalu trying to scoot around. He still hasn't gotten it yet but it'll slowly come. Then the last is of Liko and her jerry curl hair. It's here Michael Jackson hair. The things she learns.
I've been a little busy this week since I went back to work. I worked on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. It's been pretty good so far but Kainoa has been having a hard time with Kamalu. Hopefully he can get Kamalu to take a bottle. He'll take the bottle from me but I guess it's different coming from Daddy. He's been a little more fussy now that his second tooth is coming in. At least he likes eating his rice cereal and baby food.
Well that's all that's been happening with us. Tomorrow's the big game, BYU and Oklahoma at the new Dallas Cowboys stadium. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Those pictures are too funny! I LOVE Liko's hair! Alia still has no teeth and doesn't even get up on her knees. Kamalu is a stud!

Atwood Ohana said...

I loved your pictures! THAT CAKE IS AMAZING! You did a fantastic job. The BYU game was great too. It must have been the cake you made RJ that did it! haha. Kamalu is so cute!!!! Liko is a mini MIKI! haha. anyways...there's my random thoughts for ya! love ya!