Wednesday, September 16, 2009

GLEE!






Okay so I'm so grateful that I didn't have to work tonight. I worked last week Wednesday and missed the new show Glee. It's my new favorite show. I love it. Kainoa and Shaun love it too. It's too funny. So I'm not working next Wednesday so I'm excited. If you didn't know already, our family is into musical theater. All three of us kids performed in at least one musical in high school. Chad did Grease. I did Brigadoon and a Musical Review. Shaun did West Side Story. When we went to New York in 2001. We went to 4 shows. It was awesome. So Glee just brings back lots of memories. "Don't stop believing..."
Okay so this is what's been going on. I've been working 2-3 times a week. Kamalu has been getting fussy with Kainoa but they've been surviving. A girl at work quit so it's the scheduling has been rough. So lame.
So I'll explain the pictures. This pictures of all three kids took forever to take. It's always Kalei that turns away or looks up. Then there's a picture of Kamalu with his cousin Emma. We went over to her house, The Todds, to watch the game on Saturday. BYU killed Tulane 54-3. Now they're ranked #7. Crazy. Kainoa's parents are coming this Saturday to watch the next three home games. We're excited for them to come.
Next there's pictures of Kamalu and Emi's nephew Wes. He's about 2 weeks younger than Kamalu. They were having fun looking at each other. I went over to Emi's parents' house for her sister-in-law Dani's baby shower. It was so much fun to be with other women.
It was funny and scary because the next morning I woke up totally dizzy. I couldn't walk straight. The room was spinning. Every time I turned my head, I would get totally dizzy. I had to crawl to the bathroom. I drank some water and Coke but I threw it up. So Kainoa's aunty came over (she's a nurse). She took my blood pressure and everything looked okay. I felt better after I ate something. I'm okay now but sometimes I get dizzy every so often. So weird. Kainoa said I had too much fun at the baby shower and was joking with me that someone slipped something in my water.
Okay so I caught Liko like this in her room. She was sipping on tea and reading her book with her feet propped up. It was too funny so I took a picture of it.
Well that's all that's happened with us. Take care everyone.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Miki, you pregnant? Nah, I don't know if that's even funny. I hope that dizzy spell doesn't happen often. That would not be fun. Those pictures are too cute! And I saw the first Glee episode months ago and have been waiting for the actual season to start. We can only watch things on the internet so thanks for sharing that it started. We'll have to watch it!

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better! being sick is no fun! Liko is so cute with her book! LOVE it!
I love Glee! but duh, you would already know that, me being the musical theatre person myself! David likes it too!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Hope u get better!! Kids look healthy!!

Darah said...

So cute the pictures Miki, and I totally agree with you on Glee. It's so funny! I hope your dizziness has gotten better since you last posted your entry...and maybe it's because someone did slip you something. I blame Emi because she sat next to you. hahaha, but I really do hope you feel better. I'm trying to get better at catching Wes and everyone else in random moments, but sometimes I think that I am a bit too slow to react to things. Oh well, one day I'll finally get it. Oh and I sent you an invite to my blog, so you can read my random blogs!