Thursday, June 23, 2011

Some more

So this past week I barely lost 2 more lbs. Kainoa didn't lose any since he was out sick and didn't really work out. He's been working out double time this week though. He's been walking the Malaekahana bike path with us and he even biked to Subway in Laie to get his lunch the other day. I'm so proud of him and happy that he's doing so well.
I'm excited for my mom and family to be coming in a couple of weeks. I told her that I need new clothes since I'm losing weight. She said she could kind of tell when we skyped on Sunday. I've also been getting comments at work so I'm glad that it's at least showing now. I haven't been this weight since before I had Ku'uliko. I'm pretty happy.
I was a little bad today because we made funnel cakes at school for the class. I had three. Yikes! So I just finished a workout and will do another pretty soon to make up for all those calories. Kainoa and I have been pretty good at not eating junks and having soda once a week. We love the new Skinny Cow candies. The chocolate peanut butter wafer bar is so good and it's only 120 calories.
Sorry no pictures again but I'll post pictures of the kids next time. Hopefully I can write down next time that I've lost more weight.

No comments: