Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Summer!

Yay for summer! Now can the sun please stay out. It's been off and on rainy. Hopefully that's all done and it'll stay sunny out. So for Memorial Day we went to Kainoa's grandparents' house and swam in their pool. Here's Ku'uliko and Kalei on the ride over there. Liko loves to pose for the camera.

Kamalu didn't want to come into the water at first but then he decided to come in with all his clothes on. He ended up having a blast.

Of course Ku'uliko just loved swimming. Too bad I wasn't able to get a picture of Kalei swimming. Oh well. Next time.

One day the kids wanted to have a picnic and watch a movie. They really enjoyed eating in front of the tv.
And here's Kamalu after he ate his chocolate pop tart. Kanak attack. Bruddah was knocked out.

So Kainoa and I have kicked off our summer on a diet. We're really going to do this together this time. We posted our goals on the wall so we can see them everyday. We've been exercising twice a day and being strict with our diets. I've been jogging a lot and I have to do it while the kids are taking their nap. I also got these DVDs with Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels. They are killer. So far I lost 3 lbs this past week. I saw Carol, my cousin David's wife today and she said that I look like I lost weight. Thanks Carol for noticing! Made me feel really good and that I'm seeing some results. Hopefully Kainoa and I will meet our goals.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course I noticed! It reminded me of how I need to go running!! And what did I do when I wet home...ate!!! Tomorrow is a new day! You are looking good! What time do you go running? Maybe we should go together...if can. Anyway, keep it up! You guys are awesome! And we need to hang out again! :)