Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kalei's birthday

Kalei's birthday was on the 7th but I'm only posting pics now. Oops. He had a fun birthday. His Aunty Momo made him a crown. He wore it the whole day and I think some of the blue dye rubbed off from his sweat.


This is a classic Kalei face. I wanted to get a nice picture of him smiling but this is what I got.


Blowing out the candles. We're all on a diet so I made sugar free brownies. Luckily you couldn't tell they were sugar free at all.

He got a lot of cool presents. He got all kine themed stuff. Thomas undies, magna doodle, Cars 2 undies, shirt, and book, Thor shirt and yoyo, and Toy Story house slippers. My in-laws couldn't decide on what they thought they he would like so they got him all of them.

We went to swim at Papa and Nuna's pool in Kailua again. Kamalu loves the water. So do Kalei and Liko.


We visited my Grandma Kaluna yesterday in Pearl City. The kids enjoyed themselves. It was good to spend time with her. She gave me some of her 'ono mangoes. I can't wait for them to get ripe so I can eat them.

No comments: