Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun at the park

It kind of sort of warmed up. The weather is warm one day then rainy or cold the next. I'm getting tired of it changing so much. Hopefully it'll stay warm soon. On this particular day it was pretty nice so we walked to the park. Well Ku'uliko and I walked and the boys rode in the stroller. Liko was getting tired on the way back so stuck her on the handlebar and carried her.

They had so much fun on the swings.


Kamalu pulling himself up to watch TV. Yes he's still wearing his Christmas pajamas. They still fit so they're still used.
I put Kalei's hair in a ponytail one night just to see what it would look like. Pretty funny. You can't see it too well in this picture.

Here are the kids dancing to a song on this new song on Nickelodeon "Team Umizoomi." They love this show and I'm glad because they learn a lot of mathematical skills.

Not much going on here. Kainoa is almost done with his second year. He just finished taking two finals and has two more next week. I'm so happy that he's almost done.

We're both looking for jobs. I've applied to different places. I had an interview with a daycare place but that didn't work out. I just got a call back from a position where I could work from home calling people about fire safety classes. Sounds good to me. Hopefully they call me back with more details.

That's all for now. Until next time.....


No comments: