Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day


So our Valentine's Day went well. Kainoa and I celebrated it on Friday. Shaun watched the kids for us (the first time he watched all three). It was nice to be alone for a little while. We had lunch at Wingers (the best wings) and then did a little shopping. Kainoa got me some lotion from Victoria Secret's. Endless Love was my favorite scent for a long time and I've recently switched to Sweet Daydream. It smells soooo good. I love it. Then we went to Walmart and Kainoa told me to pick out my own flowers. Of course I picked out beautiful ones.
On Valentine's Day, I made an awesome dinner....steak, crab legs, grilled veggies, cheddar garlic biscuits, and homemade ice cream sandwiches. I really enjoyed the meal.

Ku'uliko was feeling under the weather so Kainoa bought this for her for Valentine's Day. Kalei was jealous but Ku'uliko shared. I guess I was supposed to buy something for Kalei and Kamalu because Kainoa said they were my valentines.

This Elmo balloon is taller than she is.
Kamalu loves to pose for the camera. He's my future BYU football player.

Here he is waving hi. I still can't believe that he'll be turning one in 3 weeks. My mom and my mother-in-law are coming for his party. I'm excited to see them. I wish my dad could come but he's too busy with work. I wish my father-in-law could come too but he's busy with work too. At least the grandmas will be there.
So I'm been a little sluggish with exercising ever since I had the stomach flu. I recently got sick with a sore throat from Kainoa but I'm getting better. I finally did the entire Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD workout today. It kicked my butt but I feel good that I got some exercise in. I haven't lost any weight but just maintained. Hopefully I can get all my energy back and get back into the groove. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Darah said...

YOU CAN DO IT! And I've gotten into a slump too where I have slacked a bit on working out. Sigh, oh well, at least we have it in our heads to do it.

And I can't believe he'll be one already! The time flies so fast

Glad you guys had an enjoyable valentine's day together. Sometimes you need it!!

Darah said...

By the way, I gave you a little award on my blog, but you don't have to pass it on:-)

Unknown said...

You CAN do it! I need to be more like you! Maybe after my cough is gone!

Glad you had a great V-Day! That restaurant sounds good! I love wings! YUM!