Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cousin Moani

We invited Emi, RJ, and their new baby Moani over for lunch today. We had our version of Cafe Rio-steak, fish, and shrimp tacos, strawberry limeade, and pineapple upside down cake. Everything was muy delicioso. It was nice to spend time with them and of course eat good food. They moved to Cedar Hills after Christmas which is about a half an hour away from us. We try to see them every week if possible.

RJ took off Moani's clothes to wake her up so she would eat but she was too busy observing everything around her.

Ku'uliko and her cousin Moani. It looks like Moani is punching her in the face.

And of course Kalei had to get a picture with her too.
So Kamalu recently turned into a one nap boy. I found him like this the other day. One minute he was playing and the next he was asleep in the doorway of the kids' room. So funny. He's been sleeping better at night too. We'll see if he continues doing this.
As for everything else, I've been trying to exercise everyday. I've lost 4 lbs. and hopefully I keep losing more. It makes me feel so lame for not being more consistent before. I'm using the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD and biking on our recumbent bike that we have in our room. It's been going good so far. The hardest part is eating healthy. I've been trying to cook healthier too. Kainoa's lost 5 lbs. as well. We're supposed to have a Biggest Loser Challenge with all the Willing family but we haven't weighed in yet. Hopefully we do soon.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice. I need to get off my butt and get moving! David's lost a bunch of weight from playing basketball 3x a week! Except now, he doesn't play as much...

good luck with the challenge!

Darah said...

Yay for losing 4 lbs already! Good for you Miki, I really wanted to try that Biggest Loser Bootcamp thing too! I seriously have been slacking on posting about Moani, and I love the pics you put up of her and the kids. Kamalu is such a cutie, I wish Wes was a narcoleptic sometimes. hahaha. Ummmm and I think your version of Cafe Rio was awesome!!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Wow...good on you. I want to go all out and workout but, not sure if i'll lose my milk supply that way. hmmmmmm.... we'll see never heard of the biggest loser bootcamp. I must look into it. Hope all is well with you guys.