Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Moani



Here's my brand new baby niece Emoani Kaleihulumamo Willing. She was born on Monday the 11th at 5:07 pm. She was 7 lbs. 2.6 oz (3 oz.) and 19 inches long. That was the first birth that I witnessed other than my three kids. Emi invited me to come knowing that I don't have any sisters of my own. I got to the hospital at 2pm and Emi was fully dialated an hour later. She pushed for 2 hours. What a trooper. Moani is such a cutie. I got to hold her today. She's teeny compared to Kamalu. As I saw her being born, all I thought was, "I really want another girl." We're not going to try for another one until September so I'll have to wait.


The proud parents, RJ and Emi. I'm so happy for them.


My little rockstar.


My silly kiddies.

Kamalu, my little cutie




2 comments:

Darah said...

Yay! She is such a cutie and I still can't believe that she is here. I'm so glad you were there at the hospital and you came to visit yesterday. Now we can see more of you, since Em them are here. And thanks for the cookies! Love the pic of the kiddies and Liko's rockstar glasses:-)

Unknown said...

That is so nice of her to let you come! I can't believe she was pushing for two hours! Baby Moani is a cutie! Congratulations to the family!

YOUR kids are adorable! LOVE the glasses!!