Friday, February 6, 2009

35 weeks and counting

So this baby is coming soon. In a matter of weeks. It's crazy. I went to the doctor this past week and they said that if I went into labor after I was 35 weeks then they wouldn't try to stop the contractions. They would just let me have the baby. I'm 35 weeks today. So I guess anytime now. I've been having some intense back pain like back labor and some contractions. I never had that kind of back pain except for when I was really in labor with my first two. We'll see what happens. I packed our bag for the hospital and the kids' bag too just to be ready. We're going shopping tomorrow to get a crib and carseat. It just seems so surreal that this is all happening already. I've been waiting and waiting and now I won't be waiting too much longer. My c-section is still scheduled for March 10th but I really think that I won't make it that far. I really would like to try and have this baby naturally if he comes early but we'll see if that's even an option. I will try and keep this thing updated but if you don't hear from me in a few weeks, you'll know why.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope everything works out ok! Take care of yourself!

Christina said...

Exciting! I hope all goes well!