Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March Madness in the Willing home

Here's just some pictures of our family and our crazy house. Kamalu got a bubble blower for his birthday from the Sanchez's. The kids love it.
Ku'uliko driving a bus at the mall. Everytime she sees a bus she says, "Hey that's the bus that takes me to school." I'm not sure why she says that since she's never ridden a bus before.

Kamalu loves giving kisses.

Kamalu posing with his sister and Kalei was too busy eating his bread.

Kamalu blowing bubbles.

Kamalu loves eating rice. There's a piece on his eyelash.
Kanak attack

Wearing their Easter outfits since they won't be able to wear them next Sunday since there's General Conference. Don't you love Kalei's face?


What a handsome buggah.

Well not much to talk about. Kainoa's getting ready for finals so he's constantly studying. His first final is in 2 weeks and he won't finish until the 21st of April. I can't wait for it to be over. Then he only has one more year left. Yay!

This past Saturday we had to replace all of our brakes and rotors. I should've called my cousin and asked him to help but I know he's busy and didn't want to bother him. Let's just say that it was pretty pricey. We've been looking for jobs online and hopefully we can find something soon. I just want us to be able to make some money so we can pay off all of these expenses. I hate stressing about money. Hopefully this will all be over soon. I had a job interview today for a daycare assistant. I hope I get it. The pay isn't the greatest but at least I can have the kids there with me. It's a little far away but we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Darah said...

Wow, I hope you get it! It sounds like the perfect job and you wouldn't have to worry about daycare:-) I know what you mean too because I hate worrying about money expenses too.

The kids are so cute in their pictures. I also love the fact that Liko knows the bus that takes her to school and she hasn't been on a bus before. Maybe she's practicing? hahahaha. Soooo cute.