Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween!






So here are some random pictures of the kids. They were trying on their beanies. Pretty soon we'll have to start using them. It's supposed to snow on Tuesday.
Here's a picture of the pumpkin I carved on Friday. It took me about an hour and a half. I printed off a picture and traced over it with a pencil to make indentions. Then I carved it out. I had to do the eyes freehand because it was hard to figure it out with the picture. It was really fun and I almost want to carve another one.
Well last night was a sad one. BYU lost. I actually went to the game with Kainoa, Emi, and Shaun. Emi's sister Darah and her husband watched our kids for us. It was fun to be there but I wish they could've won. RJ played well. I wish the coaches would've taken him out and put the backup center in. Then they could've let him play at left tackle or right guard. Somewhere else on the offensive line so that the quarterback could've had better protection because he wasn't getting any.
Tomorrow is Ku'uliko's real birthday. I still can't believe that she's going to be 4. Kainoa and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary on Thursday. Now I'm feeling old. I think we're probably going out to dinner or something. I'm craving some Red Lobster. I'm also excited about taking the kids trick-or-treating on Saturday. Ku'uliko is going to be a fairy, Kalei-Thomas the train, and Kamalu-a tiger. I'll post pictures of that for sure.

No comments: