Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Ku'uliko!
















So our big girl is 3. Her birthday was on Sunday the 26th. We just had the family over-the Todds, Granty Heather, Uncle RJ, and Aunty Emi. I made homemade pizzas with the help of my sous chefs Kainoa, Emi, and RJ. The pizzas came out really good. I also made the cake. Ku'uliko wanted strawberry so I made a barn cake and put little horses on it. She loves horses. It was so funny because when we were singing "Happy Birthday" she blew out the candles before we ended the song and everyone said, "Stop!" I guess she got embarrassed because she started to cry. So we lit the candles again and sang fast and then she finally blew them out. She had so much fun opening her presents. She got some pretty cool stuff-Hello Kitty doll house, Backyardigans circus toy, pajamas, books, puzzle, and a play washer/laundry set. She had so much fun playing with all her new toys and reading her new books.
Oh I forgot to mention in our last blog that we know what we're going to have. I had an ultrasound last Friday and they said that it's going to be a.......BOY! We're excited. We were hoping for a boy so Kalei could have someone to play with. Ku'uliko has some friends and her cousin that's the same age but Kalei just plays with the girls because there's no one really his age here. I'm due on March 13th. I'm half way there. Yeah!
I guess that's it until next time. A hui hou!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!! Happy Birthday Liko!!! I can't believe she's 3 already!!
I love the cake!! Aaron's birthday is on Saturday and I was thinking about making a Super Why cake...but I'm not. I don't have your skills!! Hope you're doing good!! Love you guys!! ;D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow. She is three already!!! OH my goodness, can time not go by so fast.

How are you feeling?

Pilar said...

I'm glad I finally get to read some new things from you. Happy birthday!! i love the cake. Congratulations!! on having a boy. By the way you look very cute!