Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope this Christmas is a great one for all of you. We're hoping ours will be a good one as well. We're all sick with the cold. I've had it for the past two weeks so I finally went to the doctor today and he gave me some antibiotics and a nasal spray. I already feel a little better. The kiddies have been coughing lately. It's not as bad as it was a couple days ago. Kainoa's sick too. Not fun. We're crossing our fingers that we'll be somewhat recovered for Christmas. Liko's teacher asked her what she was going to do over the Christmas break and she told her that she was going on a playdate with her daddy. Kainoa promised that he was going to take her to see Tangled. They haven't gone yet because they're both sick. She keeps saying, "I feel better Mommy. Can I go to the movies with Daddy now?" Hopefully they can go sometime next week.
Kainoa is one semester away from graduating. I still can't believe how fast it's all gone by. We're not sure what's going to happen yet. It all depends on where he can get a job. I was fine staying here but now I'm really wanting to go back home. I don't know. I think it's the Winter blues that are hitting me and I'm getting homesick. Maybe it's because I'm sick and this past week it snowed for almost two days straight. We'll see what happens.
This year will be the first year that we'll have our own little Christmas. At least Christmas morning. We usually spend the night at my sister-in-law's but we're not this year. Usually Kainoa's parents and family are here but not this year. We were supposed to have a big Christmas Eve dinner but we cancelled it since everyone's sick. I still think it'll be nice to have our own Christmas morning to open presents. This will be our first since we've been married. I'm kind of excited to start our own traditions.
Here's the picture that we sent out in our Christmas cards. Kainoa was making funny faces in the background and the kids were cracking up.
We went to Temple Square with a bunch of friends a couple of weeks ago.

Here's a family pic. Too bad Kalei is blocking his face.

Our friend wanted to take a picture of us and I think I'm laughing because I'm standing on something and trying not to fall off. Yes I'm still that short compared to Kainoa when I'm standing on something.

Well that's it for now. Hope everyone enjoys the holidays!


1 comment:

Pilar said...

we are sick too. Hope you feel better by christmas.