Thursday, January 22, 2009

Silly kids



Here are some recent pictures of the kids. Ku'uliko loves to make funny faces for the camera. Kalei has been catching flies in his sleep. The video is of Kalei giving kisses to Ku'uliko and shoving her face away. He can be so rough sometimes and so can Ku'uliko. They both don't mind.
These past couple of days have been rough for the kids. Ku'uliko threw up on Monday night, all Tuesday and yesterday morning. I took her to the doctor and he says its a stomach flu that's been going around. She had a fever and she wasn't eating much. It was a little scary but she's fine now. Then Kalei was throwing up all last night. I don't think it was the same thing. He's okay now but I'm pretty sure that it was caused by him eating a crayon after he had finished eating dinner. It was pretty gross. Kainoa gave them both a blessing. They're fine now and we're grateful for that.
Everything is going well. Baby is constantly kicking and making me uncomfortable. Just 6 1/2 more weeks to go. I can't wait. My mom's coming down on the March 7th so I'm so excited. My dad will also be coming down later in March and Kainoa's mom is coming on March 20th. It's going to be great having the family around. Hopefully I'll make it to March 10th for my c-section but if I go into labor before that then they'll deliver the baby. I've never carried any of my kids for longer than 38 weeks so we'll see. I'll try to keep this updated. A hui hou!

1 comment:

Pilar said...

Your kids are so cute! and I'm happy to hear that all is well with baby #3. I'm glad that your parents will be able to be there for you.