Friday, November 14, 2008

Playing in the snow





About a week and a half ago it snowed while we were asleep. Ku'uliko was so happy and excited to see snow outside. I figured it would melt by the end of the day so I told her we could go out and play with the snow. Kalei had a runny nose so he stayed inside with Kainoa's aunty. She didn't know what to do at first. Then she finally started touching the snow and playing with it. It took her a little while. She had so much fun. I'm glad we were able to enjoy the snow while it lasted. I can't wait until we can make snowmen and snow angels. Well that's all for now. A hui hou!

2 comments:

Lana and Micah said...

Miki, I'm so glad I found your fam's blog!! You're right - Liko is getting so big! Hope all is well with the Willing fam!!

Pilar said...

Snow is fun until you have to drive through it. We have not had much snow, not enough to go out and play.